Embedded SW Engineer Digital Health
Aug 09,2017San Jose, California
Embedded SW Engineer - Digital Health (252957)
6 months contract
San Jose, CA
This Digital Health Initiative is part of Clients Strategy and Innovation Center, a global organization within Client focused on identifying and nurturing new technologies in health and wellness, cloud infrastructure, Internet of Things, human-computer interface, and other related areas. Headquartered in Silicon Valley, with offices in Korea, Israel and the U.K., SSICs mission is to develop and accelerate groundbreaking technologies through open innovation working in collaboration with entrepreneurs and strategic partners to enhance peoples lives and help make the world a better place.
- Design, develop, code, test and debug system software
- Review code and design
- Analyze and enhance efficiency, stability and scalability of system resources
- Support software QA and optimize performance
- Interface with hardware design and development
- Assess third party and open source software
Qualifications & Experience:
- Must have the following experience with common hardware interfaces like SPI,I2C,UART,USB, DMA, Flash and GPIOs.
- Must have Qualifications and technical requirements (skills)
- 4 - 8 years of experience in embedded software engineering
- BS degree in Computer Science or Engineering
- Solid programming experience in C or C++ and scripting languages like python
- Experience in hands-on development and troubleshooting on embedded targets using oscilloscope, logic analyzer and jtag.