Project Manager Senior
Jun 12,2017Santa Clara , California
Title: Project Manager - Senior (6939011)
Location: San Jose, CA / Austin, TX
Contract: 12 Months
- The clients Online Store Sales & Service team is looking for an experienced project management professional with strong business analysis skills to join our team.
- This role will lead the Contact Center track on medium to large-sized, global cross-functional projects as well as apply project management methodology to support the implementation of key systems and/or business processes in a Contact Center Assisted Sales & Service environment.
- The ideal candidate will be self-directed, motivated, and comfortable working in an extremely fast paced environment.
- Flexibility and adaptability are key attributes needed for success. This individual should also have strong analytical, project management and coordination skills to handle a variety of activities and complexities spanning the organization.
- Candidates must be willing to work at a very detailed level while still being able to abstract ideas for communication to team and senior management.
- Oversee end-to-end implementation of several global portfolio projects focusing on the interactions between contact center agents and the clients customers, facilitating an overall great customer experience
- Lead the coordination of resources, project scope, business requirement documentation, project documentation, project status reporting, project risk management, timelines, project communication, change management as well as post-implementation audit reviews.
- Responsible for soliciting, synthesizing and driving business requirements.
- Must be able to clearly articulate and document business requirements.
- Oversee all aspects of the project including business requirements documentation, stakeholder analysis, timelines, budgets, resource allocation, scope, definition and project communication.
- Collaborate with business partners and regional counterparts to efficiently write requirements and implement projects.
- Ability to influence decisions and facilitate change management through collaboration and leadership.
- Candidate must be able to act as a liaison between the business and technology groups to ensure business project needs are adequately met with technology solutions.
- Strive for continuous improvement by incorporating the clients best practices for Project Management to ensure consistent delivery of quality projects.
- Will also be responsible for identifying and leading business process re-engineering opportunities.
- Maintain a level of constant and effective communication with managers, leaders, and subject matter experts in a variety of business, functional and technology areas.
- Ability to gain alignment between the technology and business strategy to create a phenomenal customer experience by proactive partnering with all levels, including senior leaders, the business, IS&T and operations communities.
- 5-10+ years of project management experience in eCommerce and/or Contact Center environment preferred
- A proven track record of successfully leading multiple concurrent projects of medium (4-8 months) and large (8-12 months) scope
- Exceptional communication and facilitation skills
- Experience creating and presenting executive level Keynote presentations
- Proven experience creating effective Business Requirement Documentation
- Experience leveraging functional expertise to create a phenomenal customer experience
- Demonstrated ability to complete multiple tasks under pressure
- Thrives in ambiguous work environment
- Strong team player with a high degree of flexibility
- Previous PMO experience desirable - creating and maintaining project plans, schedules, providing timely and accurate status reports and other communications to management and team members.