Software QA Engineer Mobile
Jun 07,2017Santa Clara , California
Title: Software QA Engineer - Mobile (6911385)
Location: Santa Clara, CA
Contract: 4 Months
- Experience testing applications on mobile devices.
- Experience testing applications on Android.
- Experience testing cloud based client/server technologies.
- Experience testing on OS X and Windows based platforms a plus.
- Music and/or audio mobile apps experience.
- Experience with automation test tools and techniques (Perl, PHP, Bash, Python).
- Must have a working knowledge of SQA methodologies and practices.
- Proven bug detection and regression skills.
- Ability to work closely with a large team of testers & developers.
- Experience reporting and tracking bugs & third-party issues.
- Extensive use of QA tools and networking tools.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Comfortable and adaptable in a fast-paced and informal environment.
- Familiar with client/server architecture as well as the ability to interpret logs.
- BS in Computer Science or equivalent work experience.
You will be joining a team dedicated to delivering the best in class music experience for our customers.
Your main focus will be ensuring the quality of our mobile music application on Android as well as interoperability with the entire music ecosystem.
You will be responsible for defining test approaches and test plans for assigned functional test areas, expanding our current test cases and executing required tests.
You will own complete functional areas and must be able to define qualification strategies, as well as execute functionality, compatibility, integration and reliability testing for applications that are part of a complex mobile, desktop and cloud client/server ecosystem.
The ideal candidate will be a self-motivated, dynamic and detail oriented individual with a strong technical background and excellent black box testing skills.
In addition, this position requires an individual able to contribute in a fast paced team environment with excellent written and verbal communication skills.