Jun 05, 2018Dallas, Texas
Provisioning Engineer (8341699)
6 months contract
• Looking for a Global Provisioning Coordinator to join our Global Network Services team. This person will be working in a customer focused environment providing project and operational support to deliver a multitude of telecoms solutions. Responsibilities include the ordering and provisioning of circuits as well as the analysis and verification of telecom inventory and charges.
• Candidates will have a solid background in Network and Telecom Provisioning and Support. This person will need to excel in a fast-paced, dynamic environment with the ability to multi-task and provide support across a complex, global infrastructure. Must be a collaborative team player who can work across functional groups.
• 5+ years of relevant experience or equivalent combination of education and work experience.
• Knowledge of network design, carrier terminology, billing systems, and telecom expense management principles.
• Working knowledge of a Wide Area Network (WAN), Local Area Network (LAN), and Transit services
• Experience with carrier neutral facilities and telecom services offered by colocation providers. International experience is a major plus.
• Experienced in customer facing environment to relate information or explain various different scenarios to customers
• Experience with domestic and international telecom carriers including negotiating rates, service level agreements, and performance reporting.
• Previous managerial/leadership and/or project management experience a plus.
• Manage and process all New, Move, and Change orders for all telecommunications services from inception through installation.
• Manage and maintain global circuit inventory.
• BS Telecommunications or related field; 5+ years of experience in lieu of degree.