Jan 10, 2018Santa Clara, California
EE Technician (7891297)
12 months contract
Santa Clara, CA
Job Summary: Looking for driven technicians to support the Hardware and Firmware design teams.
- Tech Diploma in Electrical Engineering
- Hands-on experience with electronic product assembly.
- Hands on experience in prototype work and functional verification specifically with electronics.
- Hands on and fluent with lab equipment: digital multimeter, spectrum analyzer, signal generator, oscilloscope, power supply, data logger…etc.
- Must have superb soldering & rework skills (0402, QFNs, BGAs, CSPs…etc)
- Strong documentation and communication skills- strong technical writing.
- Great computer skills: Mac & PC
- Able to manage multiple tasks at once
- Needs to be able to work independently but able to take direction from multiple sources (Lab Manager and Lab Engineers).
Valuable Prior Experience:
- Developing automated test and measurement systems
- System of environments optimized for high speeded measurements
- Schematic capture for boards or flexes
- Optical experience