iCloud Engineering-Accounts QA Team is seeking a Software Engineer with excellent programming and problem solving skills.
Ideal candidate has experience in backend test automation, cloud service architecture, and large scale test planning.
- Computer Science degree or equivalent professional experience as Software Engineer or Software Engineer in Test.
- Experience collaborating with other teams, gathering requirements, and delivering solutions that surpass expectations
- Familiarity with test frameworks like XCTest or JUnit.
- 4+ Years of programming with object oriented languages like Swift, Java, C#, etc.
- Experience with Ruby is a plus
- Strong technical expertise working with distributed systems
- Ability to define a test plan that captures test cases/scenarios/failure conditions/scope
- Experience with web proxy tools such as Charles, Wire Shark, or Fiddler
- Comfortable in a fast-paced and informal environment
- Help us test the account services that enable Photos, Mail, Calendars, and more!
- Use your attention to detail and passion for quality to bring excellence to a global audience of users.
- Protect our privacy. Enhance our security.
- Write intelligent automation that can catch bugs early in our server APIs and adapt to an unpredictable environment.
- Build something you can be proud of, and have an impact around the world.
Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or equivalent experience