Business Development Manager-IT Services (IT Staff Augmentation, Managed Projects)
Feb 27,2017SF Bay Area-Peninsula Territory
Job Title: Business Development Manager-IT Services (IT Staff Augmentation, Managed Projects) Sales Territory
Location: SF Bay Area-Peninsula Territory
Position Type: Contract (Full-time)
WinMax provides Business and IT Consulting Services to Fortune companies in the Bay Area and around the world. For the past 11+ years, we have been providing several Fortune companies with project resources, managed services, custom development solutions. Learn more at www.winmaxcorp.com
- We are looking for an ambitious Business Development professional who can demonstrate success in managing and growing a Sales Territory to achieve results. Who will prospect and generate new relationships with clients in Technology and Business Consulting. Aggressively manage relationships with Consultants and Clients.
- Must have a proven history of over-achievement, as we are only seeking the highest caliber of sales professionals.
- Must have experience in sales, business development and/or marketing in the IT consulting area.
Education, Skills & Experience
- BA/BS degree; advanced degree a plus but not required.
- Mid to Senior Level-Minimum 3-5+ years’ experience in Sales and Business Development in Technology and Business Consulting and Professional Services.
- Identify, qualify and close sales opportunities to generate sales revenues that meet or exceed assigned goals.
- Proven track record of in meeting Sales quotas, breaking into new customer accounts and developing existing customer accounts.
- Develop strategic account plans for key corporate accounts.
- Manage communication between the clients and WinMax. Proactively meet with clients on their changing business needs.
- Conduct introductory and high-level presentations including the demonstration of WinMax Systems consulting Services.
- Forecast business and sales pipeline as required, updating Senior Management on the status of all prospects, in-process sales cycles and potential revenue. Updates are done using CRM.
- Conduct continuous prospecting activities and build a sales pipeline sufficient to support achievement of sales revenue goals.
- Generate sales through focused planning and communication through the successful execution of the sales cycle.
- Industry Competitive Salary, Top Commission and Great Quarterly and Yearly Performance Bonus Plan, Medical Benefits.